The Fast-Track Solution To Ensuring Your Wardrobe Actually Becomes Sustainable
Swedish fashion brand Lindex is making a smart, sustainable and stylish wardrobe actually possible and Vogue readers can claim 30 per cent off with the code lindexvogue2019.
The Smart Wardrobe concept is about refining your clothing collection, all while finding your personal style. This isn’t just about choosing pieces that fill that classic “capsule wardrobe” quota (think black capri pants, a great cashmere sweater, the perfect collared shirt), but also about creating an edit that works for you. Take stock of the pieces that you wear most often and build on those. Never wear a certain colour? It’s unlikely you’ll start now, so stick to those that you always return turn to.
- A Frou-Frou Fluff Of Feathers At New York’s Met Ball
- #SuzyCruise: Louis Vuitton Revives A Modernist Building At JFK Airport
- #SuzyCouture: Miu Miu – Horse Race With A Hidden Agenda
- 正是喜欢粉色的年纪 正是喜欢Miu Miu的年纪
- #SuzyPitti: Technological Culture - Italy’s Minister Creates A New Fusion
- #SuzyPitti: Embracing Gender Fluidity And An Ethically Conscious Lifestyle
- #SuzyPitti: Sterling Ruby’s Fashion Moment In A Former Florence Hay Barn
- Manolo Blahnik: A Conversation Between Fashion And Art
- Rihanna Designs For Women With Curves