Is Brexit Good For High-End Shoppers?
A refurbished Louis Vuitton, a Cartier celebration, and the opening of designer boutiques keep London alluring
Suzy inside The Row, which is filled with contemporary artworks, including this sculpture by John Chamberlain
Modernity with the attraction of handcraft is expressed in the spacious interior (a former art gallery) and the Arts and Crafts stairway. Just like the UK, faced with its momentous choice, The Row is looking two ways. But making its two-way vision tempting.
- #SuzyPFW Saint Laurent: Playing The Light Fantastic
- #SuzyPFW: Alexander McQueen’s Irish Poetry
- #SuzyPFW: Comme des Gar?ons From Elizabethan Era To Transgender
- #SuzyMFW Armani: The Extraordinary Fragility Of Planet Earth
- #SuzyPFW: Louis Vuitton and MiuMiu – Skillful Recycling
- Mary Katrantzou Comes Home
- #SuzyMFW: Missoni and Marni Focus On The Future Of Planet Earth
- #SuzyPFW: The Next Act – Lanvin and Maison Margiela
- #SuzyPFW: Loewe And Rick Owens Finding Inspirations From Their Pasts
- #SuzyPFW: Valentino Just Keeps On Giving To Women