#SuzyPFW: Loewe And Rick Owens Finding Inspirations From Their Pasts
Jonathan Anderson and Rick Owens delve into history for collections with a modern attitude.
Rick Owens spring/summer 2020.
It is the sign of any great designer that life’s tough reality can be absorbed into a collection. Without being in any way specific about skirts sliced away to the high legs or heads shaved to the crown, the designer gave a sense of pride against hard times. Those floating balloons expressed the fragility and beauty of life - and of this show.
- #SuzyPFW: Planting the Future at Dior
- #SuzyPFW: Dries Van Noten Sings Christian Lacroix’s Song
- #SuzyMFW Armani: The Extraordinary Fragility Of Planet Earth
- #SuzyPFW: Alexander McQueen’s Irish Poetry
- #SuzyMFW: Ferragamo, Agnona, Colangelo, Etro and Marras Face the Future with Confidence
- #SUZYPFW: Mixed Messages at Balenciaga and Givenchy
- #SuzyMFW Tod’s And Bottega Veneta: Focusing On Accessories v. Clothes
- #SuzyMFW: Missoni and Marni Focus On The Future Of Planet Earth
- #SuzyMFW: Versace Proves The Force Of Fashion
- #SuzyPFW: Celine’s Art Project