#SuzyNYFW: Remembering 9/11 in a Beautiful Way
Intensely vivid colour from the streamlined to the whimsical was the winning show in New York Fashion
Marc Jacobs sprints round the auditorium of the Armory at his Spring/Summer 2020 show
Poetic words from Jacobs. Yet most significant was the collection he had put together with skill, but also with love.
- #SuzyPFW: Louis Vuitton and MiuMiu – Skillful Recycling
- Is Brexit Good For High-End Shoppers?
- #SuzyPFW: Alexander McQueen’s Irish Poetry
- #SuzyPFW: Comme des Gar?ons From Elizabethan Era To Transgender
- #SuzyPFW Chloé and Paco Rabanne: Making Fashion Gender Neutral
- #SuzyPFW: Loewe And Rick Owens Finding Inspirations From Their Pasts
- #SuzyPFW: Stella McCartney’s New Sustainable World With LVMH
- #SuzyPFW: Balmain’s Army, Inspired By Millennials
- #SuzyMFW: Ferragamo, Agnona, Colangelo, Etro and Marras Face the Future with Confidence
- Mary Katrantzou Comes Home